Besan Cookies Recipe
This is one of the awesome snack of all times. Hence thought of sharing this simple recipe to you all. Try it out and let me know your comments.
1) Besan flour – 1 cup
2) Maida / Plain flour – 1 cup
3) Solid Ghee – 2/3 cups
4) Icing / Caster Sugar – 1 cup
5) Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
6) Baking soda / Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
7) Salt – 1/3 tsp
1) Sift Besan flour, Plain flour, Baking Powder, Cardamom powder and salt in one bowl
2) Whisk the ghee and sugar in a separate bowl
3) Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix to make fine dough
4) Roll dough into small balls and slightly flatten
5) Place the dough pieces in the baking tray
6) Preheat oven to 170 degree celsius and place the baking trays with the dough pieces
7) Bake for 10 minutes on each side (10 min one side, flip it and then another 10 min). Over baking may burn the cookies. So keep checking the cookies until they are golden brown.
8) Remove the cookies from oven, let them come to normal temperature and enjoy your BESAN COOKIES.