This is called the Vegetarian version of Banana Spice Bread. The recipe is simple and the bread comes out super moist. Try it out and share your experience 🙂
Low Fat Low Sugar Vegetarian Banana Spice Bread Recipe
- Large Ripened Bananas – 3 nos.
- Self Raising Flour – 225 gm
- Brown Sugar or Raw Sugar – 100 gm
- Baking Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- Sunflower oil – 75 gm (in weight)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius
- Mash the peeled bananas and mix well with oil and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, and combine well.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the batter
- Bake it in the oven for 55 minutes approximately (thumb rule is to insert a tooth pick / wooden stick into the bread in mid of 40 minutes. If the stick comes out clean, then its ready)
- Once done, take the bread out and keep it aside to cool
- Slice and serve. This is a low fat low sugar recipe and is healthy for sure.
Happy Baking folks 🙂